Bill Gates wants to register all new babies on the planet for vaccines

Bill Gates wants to register all new babies on the planet for vaccines

David Gutierrez, staff writer

(NaturalNews) Bill Gates is promoting a plan to use wireless technology to register every newborn on the planet in a vaccine database.
 Such ideas could conceivably involve using the GPS devices inside phones to physically track parents who do not bring their children in for vaccines.
There are without doubt moments where Bill Gates means to do good things for people but I really wish he would stick stick to software and get away from the government command and control racket, This program may be paved with good intentions but after reading the article I just do not trust TPTB to not abuse the data collected like they do in so many other things. Parents here in the US overwhelmingly make sure that their kids are taken care medically with respect to vaccines, they do so by choice because they know that in most cases it is in their best interest. As an adult you are responsible for what goes into your body and it is your choice as it should be, now as a parent you are responsible for what goes into your child not the government. I don't want the village to raise my children,  I will raise my children as I see fit.

Prepology

No comments:

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion