72 MILLION IMMIGRANTS ADDED TO USA IN 24 YEARS

72 MILLION IMMIGRANTS ADDED TO USA IN 24 YEARS

By Frosty Wooldridge


For a fact, I know the U.S. Congress and the past five presidents did not and our current president does not understand the final ramifications of unrelenting immigration. They stand blind, deaf, dumb and stupid to the accelerating drama within our civilization. More here.
Immigration numbers very much like economic numbers are hard to argue against sometimes, they usually lead to an un-deniable end result that have real consequences. Give the article a read.

2 comments:

Jhess said...

Interesting post. I don't know if I agree, I think immigration is a fact of life no matter where you are. I just came back from Italy and they have a problem too. Point is this problem is not unique to the U.S.

Scott R said...

Jhess it is a problem in many places here in the US I think we used to have a handle on it and we all melted in, there in lies the problem as we don't melt anymore and that will eventually lead to the loss of a culture and cohesiveness. It's a crap deal no matter what.

Thanks for stopping by.

LinkRef

free web site traffic and promotion